Monday, May 26, 2008

The Republic Tigers Came Back!

One night after their national television debut on Letterman, The Republic Tigers came back to DC9 on Friday; they played the same venue only 3 weeks ago.  

While they played most of the tracks off of their recently released record, Keep Color, (which I reviewed in a previous post) they were kind enough to play the requested "Annie Sinkin' Down, Down, Down"...a song off of their The Republic Tigers EP.  Yes, I requested it and yes, I am kind of obsessed with them at the moment.  They don't perform that song very often so it was super cool of them to play it.

Hopefully they'll come back soon.

In a weird twist to the night, the friend I was with attempted to steal the lead singer's tambourine. I don't know why that happened, but it was hilarious.

Here's the video from the Letterman show...




JMMP.

No comments: