Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We Are Scientists, Like Lions, Ace Enders

Besides the new single from The Sound of Animals Fighting (which I've listened to 20 times since it was posted this afternoon), there are a couple other bands that I've been listening to recently...here they are...

New York indie rockers We Are Scientists are pretty damn good. I've gotten into them as of late and I'm psyched about it. I've been focusing my energies on taking in their latest release, Brain Thrust Mastery, and more specifically the song, After Hours. These guys remind me of Florida indie act Inkwell, of whom I'm a big fan.

Like Lions is an indie rock band from Pennsylvania. Not too much to say about these guys as I don't know if they are recording, touring, or what have you, but I really like the song, Scared To Love.

I mentioned Ace Enders a couple posts back. I went to his show here in DC and have been trying to get into his new solo music (he was formerly in The Early November). There's a song on his recently released free album, Ace Enders and A Million Different People, called I Told You So...it's good and unfortunately, one of the only good songs on the entire album.

All the songs are in the player. Hope you enjoy!

Coming next week, the release and review of Anthony Green's new album, Avalon (released on 8/5).

JMMP.

1 comment:

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.